The Quality of Experience of all measured in SaaS mode
Datametrie Global Experience is an all-inclusive monitoring solution that measures the quality perceived by all users of digital services. It relies on robots that measure the availability and performance of your applications in controlled measurement environments (Active Monitoring) in addition to measurements generated by your actual users (Real-User Monitoring) to measure the performance experienced by users of every type of application, in any usage context.
Combining the latest technological breakthroughs in user experience monitoring and analysis, this solution enables you to track the availability and performance that is perceived by each user, whether on a fixed or mobile device and whatever the operating system, browser, and location on and internal or external network.
Datametrie Global Experience helps you to ensure that all of your online services are running smoothly.
A global network of measurement points
Our software robots simulate typical user paths from a network of internet measurement points spread out around the world, or from dedicated measurement points placed within your corporate environment. They emulate user actions and measure quality indicators for all types of application usage:
- web surfers visiting an internet site hosted locally or in the cloud
- mobile consumers using a mobile application
- tablet users surfing the web or viewing a video
- staff members connecting to an intranet or a business application
- subscribers placing phone calls
- television viewers watching a TV program via a decoder or on a tablet
Proactive monitoring (24/7) enables you to set and enforce the service level agreements (SLA) you have undertaken with your internal and external providers. Our robots alert you in the event of performance deterioration or when a service is unavailable even before your users become aware of the problem. Robots keep you informed of the various elements in the information infrastructure with a view to identifying the origin of incidents or problems that may affect users.
Full insight into your real users’ experience
Datametrie Global Experience also provides real-time measurement of the experience of every one of your users as soon as they connect to a public internet site, intranet or extranet application, mobile application, or streaming video, from any type of web access. Measurements made on the basis of your real audience are representative because they take account of all usage contexts.
- all devices: PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, connected TV, multimedia player, etc.
- all locations: external or internal access, exhaustive last mile coverage by city, country, region, ISP and access speed
- all browsers: immediate validation of applications on any market-standard browser
How it works
Datametrie Global Experience is provided in SaaS mode (Software as a Service) to give you
all the advantages of an efficient, flexible solution that matches your needs and requires little investment in terms of equipment, manpower, or financial outlay.
With Datametrie Global Experience, you benefit from a measurement service with robots and your real users at the source. It includes:
- an online extranet for real-time monitoring, analysis of results, and configuration of measurements
- alerts to detect incidents or performance deteriorations proactively or reactively before your users need to complain
- offline reports in the form of standard or custom dashboards to consolidate and communicate raw data that can be processed by third-party tools via web service
- Diag Center, a center of expertise that assists you with setting up tests and analyzing measurement
- quality of experience as measured by active robots and sourced from your real users, in a single dashboard
- SaaS offer entirely managed by SiteScanner in line with your needs
- cutting-edge technological capacity controlling actual user configurations (real browser, smartphone or tablet mobile devices, video playing, or phone calls)
- assistance included from the very first measurement
- SLA tracking by a trusted third party
- summary or detailed reports depending on type of use (executive, support, marketing, validation, development, operations)
- benchmarking of competitors or by type of user
- instant validation of every market-standard device and browser
- extensive, representative geographical coverage